Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy..

pics of the day
SUE ..
烦死了的样子
Hui Sin..
放弃了的样子

Li Mian..
完全没有专心的样子

Me..
认真..=P

Nice-nya
the lamp..XD
my dad's car tyre XX..haha
gambate..my dad so man..cousin..tick yao
wearing my sis's jacket..PINKy!
shh!!!
(he dunno we put the ball inside his jacket)
XD
yao n feng!!
acting cold and cute..

This is chili..

4 of us..yipee^.^

Hoho..i went to three shopping mall yesterday..First is Mid valley,study with mian,sue n hui sin..argue with somebody who sot sot in zen..haha..my EQ very good de,so i decided to forgive them!XDMy dad n sis come to mv to fetch me home,Hui sin tumpang oso den straight away went to fetch my mum home..On the way going back..somthing bad happened,caz us reached home late n make Hui Sin go home late also paiseh..At night,because of my sister want to go porpular,so she ajak my aunt go IOI mall with us.after that we went to Tesco also caz aunt want to shop there..end up the whole day i just buy some paper in porpular,ioi only..em..n eat McD also..oh..dim study again!

No comments: